• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player problem

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always accessed the site [link removed] normally, without problems. but yesterday began to give the message: Your Adobe Flash Player is not activated.

Click here to learn how to activate it.

The problem is that I leave the flash player enabled. only this message always appears. it is active and allowed. I already did everything the site suggested I do and nothing works. the problem started yesterday. what do I do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

You have an extra dot and forward slash at the end of the URL. The correct URL is  opera://settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This behavior is a product of the fact that your web browser is blocking Flash Player from operating normally.  Most major browsers now require that you take additional steps to activate Flash Player.

Here's the guide on how to do that for the major browsers:

Flash Player Help

If you've already done that, then it's likely that the content provider will need to take additional steps to make Flash Player usable on their site, given the new browser behaviors.  The explicit goal of these browser changes is to force content providers to update their site (and eliminate the dependency on Flash).  You should definitely complain to the content provider if their site is broken, and/or find a competing service that works well for you.

Since each browser implements their Flash blocking strategy a little differently, you might find that playing around with multiple browsers might result in one that works better than others, but ultimately, it's going to get harder to run Flash in your browser, and your content provider will need to update if they want to keep their service usable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Не удается получить доступ к сайту

Веб-страница по адресу opera://settings./, возможно, временно недоступна или постоянно перемещена по новому адресу.

ERR_INVALID_URL, ну и что делать?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have an extra dot and forward slash at the end of the URL. The correct URL is  opera://settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Да

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines