• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements + ???

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stumbled across a bit of software that claims to be a 'patch' and that if one purchases it  -- it will open up all kinds of hidden tools that can enhance PSE.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Here is the website:

Buy full version of Elements+

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Dean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dean

Elements is increasingly moving away from 32 bit add on’s but I believe it still works. Others will know better. What version of PSE are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using PSE 18.  Surprisingly, I found a review by Guru on it.  He really likes it and he puts out great quality stuff and is a friendly and helpful man.  Seeing that George (aka Guru) likes it so much means I'll most likely buy it. My only concern is that I am not very good with PSE yet.  And, I was wondering if this plug-in would complicate things?  My thoughts are that it would not if I just allowed it to run in the background and if/when my PSE skills were good -- then I would already have the 'new toys' available to use at that time. Below is Georges review.  All of the comments left were very positive also.  Hard not to purchase something that is so low cost and that George likes so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_RCLvvuz_A Be sure to note the title of his review. Take care, Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines