• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Design Web Premium CS6

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to prepare for a rebuild of my Macbook Air by downloading all the applications to reinstall. I have tried to download the .dmg file for CS6 and it looks as though it is working but then fails as it nears the 4.5 GB. Is there another source for this file or suggestions for another cure?

Thanks, Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

make sure you have enough disk space and use a different browser and/or wired connection.

note: newer os'es (especially mac os'es) are not compatible with older programs (especially adobe's).  this may help you start your installation, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/macos-high-sierra-compatibility.html that said, you can download the installation files using the below link.

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you have enough disk space and use a different browser and/or wired connection.

note: newer os'es (especially mac os'es) are not compatible with older programs (especially adobe's).  this may help you start your installation, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/macos-high-sierra-compatibility.html that said, you can download the installation files using the below link.

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Updates

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3 which also apply to eLearning Sute 2.5.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for that, Kglad - multiple failures in Chrome, first time success in Safari.

I think it also helped that with Safari I was saving it to my laptop hard drive rather than to an external drive - when I tried to move it after the download, it refused.

Cheers, Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you’re welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's because this conversation is almost a year old. Adobe no longer provides the ability to download anything other than the current and prior release of the Creative Cloud applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System requirements for early versions of Premiere Pro on right side of page

-https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines