1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 11:39 AM by Rothrock

list items in dynamic text

bb73
      hello,

I'm loading dynamic text into a .swf file and that dynamic text has list item tags and overall everything displays correctly, however some of the text within the list item tags contain web links. For some reason the bullets for those lines that have the web links are displaying in the web link color instead of the default white. See screenshot:
      http://www.bb73design.com/forumreference/dyntxtlist/

Not matter what I try it just won't turn white.
      here's the content as it exists in my .txt file:

<LI>Identify your competitors and compare your practice to theirs. What can you do to make your practice stand out?
      Build a referral base by introducing yourself to local pharmacists, medical societies, referral services, staff at hospitals and emergency departments, and other colleagues.
      Become a friendly voice of authority by speaking to school, community and hospital organizations and by submitting columns on health care issues to your local newspaper. The AAFP offers kits with outlines and speaking points on topics such as weight control, nutrition, smoking cessation, TAR WARS, women's health, STDs, and alcohol. To order any of these tools, call (800) 944-0000.
      Create and maintain <font color="#FF9500"><U><B><a href=" http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/membership/resources/memberservices/memberdiscounts/mem bersites.html" target="_blank">a free Web site</a></B></U><font color="#FFFFFF"> for your practice to enhance communication with your patients. </LI>

any help would be greatly appreciated.
      thanks!
        • 1. Re: list items in dynamic text
          Rothrock Level 5
          You might want to close your font tag after the </U>. But other than that I've found that the bullets of <LI> are, at best, flakey! As far as I know there isn't a way to control the color of the bullets. I'm actually impressed that you got them to be white.

If anybody knows different, please let us know!