• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem printing Forms

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an HP computer.  I have a Samsung wireless printer.  I can't seem to print these forms from my computer to my printer.  I don't have a problem  printing other items from my computer to this printer.  What am I doing wrong.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Williamh,

As shared above, your wireless printer isn't printing the PDF forms only but rest of the other documents are printing. To understand the issue in better manner, would you please check the couple of things mentioned below-

• When you give the print command, does Acrobat shows name of your wireless printer in the dialog box?
  • Make sure those forms that you are trying to print are allowed for printing. Open form>right click "Document Properties"> Description "Printing" allowed or not?
  • Is there any specific error while printing these form? Have you tried printing other PDF than this specific form?
  • Please refer to the help article here Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader  and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Let us know more about the printer behavior to understand the issue clearly.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Akki_24 's request:

you are saying that you can't print these forms... Where do the forms come from? Can you print different PDF files.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines