• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 32.0 Installer stuck at 95%

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was prompted to download Adobe Flash Player 32.0 for a while and did the update to stop getting the notifications. It was going along quickly and then got stuck at 95%. Now I can't exit the Installer app, and I can't delete the app or shut down my Mac because it says that it cannot be shut down whilst there is an application running. Hence, I literally cannot restart, sleep or shut down my mac. I tried using the Adobe Flash Player Unistaller but this didnt work, it is still stuck at 95% and stuck open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clicking the red circle in the upper left should close the window.

Which Mac OS version is this?

We'll need the installation logs to troubleshoot further. Please review the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  FAQ to configure your system to capture the log files for the same installation attempt.

If you're using the online/shim installer (file size , provide all 4 files listed:  Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, install.log, and system.log

If you're using the full offline installer, provide only the install.log & system.log files

Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​, or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user log in, and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

If you're using the online/shim installer:  Are you using a VPN service?  If so, try without the VPN service.  Also, which VPN service are you using?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines