• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone use XD purely as a prototyping tool, like Invision or Marvel?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to transition away from Invision and Marvel, but they still fulfil a purpose which is stakeholder engagement. I heavily rely on Sketch and I don't see that changing anytime soon as it's industry standard. Has anyone found a good way to sync changes made in sketch with XD, then use XD for rapid prototyping? I don't mind if through a direct sync with the sketch file or JPG exports?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Has anyone found a good way to sync changes made in sketch with XD?"... I haven't found it. Even, there is not any efficient way to update changes made in Illustrator. Each time I have to make modifications on an screen mock up in AI, I've to import it manually as a PNG or copy-paste, and place it again on the XD Artboard.

As you can suppose, trying to update a 40 page simple web mockup can last for hours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback. I am not sure about the feasibility of syncing with Sketch, but for Illustrator files, I suggest up-voting this feature request https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12869109-linked-ob...

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines