• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem z zapisem pliku illustratorowego w wersji 22.1 przez save as do wersji 23.01

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam

Mam problem z zapisem pliku utworzonego w wersji ilustratora 22.1 w illustratorze w wersji 23.01 po wybraniu save as ilustrator występuje error.

W wersji illustratora 22.1 plik się zapisuje

Załączam poglądówki.obrazujące problem.

Proszę o pomoc w tej kwestii.

Pozdrawiam

Daniel Zaremba

save as illustrator.pngerror.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Daniel

perhaps

2019-02-22_11-16-14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn on “ create pdf compatible file “

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After selecting "create pdf compatible file" you can not save the file as well, it shows error.
In my opinion, the problem occurs between the versions of the illustrator. Files saved in version 22.1 after opening them in version 23.01 do not want to be saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you trying to save the file?

Is a printer connected, set up as default printer and turned on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not change anything in illustrator, I did only update the illustrator to version 23.01 and there were problems with the possibility of saving files that were previously saved in the version of illustrator 22.1.
In the previous illustrator version there were no problems with the recording of works.
The files are saved to the computer drive where I work. In this case, I do not see the connection with the printer, because I do not try to release files for printing, but save as a file illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

danielz3571610  schrieb

In this case, I do not see the connection with the printer, because I do not try to release files for printing, but save as a file illustrator

You may not see it, but it's there. I can't tell you why, but installing a printer has helped in most cases when people have trouble saving a file.

If you don't have a printer, install a PDF printer.

Also: Illustrator has issues saving to synchronized folders. And yes, sometimes it works in one version and then doesn't work in the update. We have seen all this in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about the issue. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

• Operating System(Exact version of Windows/MAC)
  • Where the files are saved(Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD /Google Drive /Dropbox)?
  • Try creating a new file and save it to Desktop and let us know if that works or not.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Proofesional.

The files are saved on the desktop of the computer on which it works.
The new file created is saved on the desktop.
The problem is only with the attempt to save files in version 22.1 opened in version 23.01.

Regards

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the details. Will it be possible for you to share a sample file? If yes, please package the file and upload it to Creative Cloud/ Google Drive/ Dropbox and share the direct download link.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

files under the link Dropbox - Files.7z

Regards

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Do you know what the problem is?
Are the files that I have placed helpful?

Regards
Daniel Zaremba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Did you manage to determine what is the problem with recording the illustrator file?

Daniel Zaremba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel

perhaps

2019-02-22_11-16-14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK it worked. I can save the file. Thank you for your help.

Regards

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines