Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Visitor API loading twice

Level 2

Hi All,

I'm in the process of implementing AAM through server-side forwarding from Analytics. I've followed each step as outlined here.

However in testing the staging library, I notice the error below where the Visitor API service is loaded twice.
1672607_pastedImage_1.png

Also of note, the AAM tool in DTM has been set to 'inactive' to accommodate this method.

Any ideas of what may be causing this? Is it possible the guide above is incorrect?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is probably something that Customer Care would need to look at, since there's not really a way to answer this without logging in to your DTM account and poking around. Could you create a ticket with them for a resolution?

The only thing off the top of my head that might contribute to this is if one of the deactivated tools has only been deactivated in the DTM UI and not sent through the publish queue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is probably something that Customer Care would need to look at, since there's not really a way to answer this without logging in to your DTM account and poking around. Could you create a ticket with them for a resolution?

The only thing off the top of my head that might contribute to this is if one of the deactivated tools has only been deactivated in the DTM UI and not sent through the publish queue.