Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Flow reports from clickstream data

Level 1

Hi,

How can I utilize adobe data feeds(clickstream data) to create flow reports (pathing) on an external tool like Tableau or R?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

It would be difficult to do, but not impossible.  You would need to construct the visit, a query to say something like concat post_visid_high/low then visit_num and order by the visit_page_num. The visit_page_num is the order of the hits.  You could then query the variable and see how it changes via the visit_page_num values which would be the path or flow.

I hope that helps,

Seth

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

It would be difficult to do, but not impossible.  You would need to construct the visit, a query to say something like concat post_visid_high/low then visit_num and order by the visit_page_num. The visit_page_num is the order of the hits.  You could then query the variable and see how it changes via the visit_page_num values which would be the path or flow.

I hope that helps,

Seth

Level 3

@reportingl49465 @settytb1 

If you need to import Adobe analytics data in Tableau, Daexus built a free web data connector.

• no sign-up required
  • no download 
  • ultra secure as data doesn't go through external server - from Adobe Analytics straight to your computer.

To access it, paste the link in Tableau and start brining your data.

cristinafoit_0-1619045604304.png

The paid version enables date expressions and automated data imports.

Access the link on their website