• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay artboards are not aligned

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm connecting artboards via the prototyping feature and for some reason the system has decided that the overlay should be aligned arbitrarily. My artboards are the same size (and even if they were different heights) I'd expect the default alignment to be top aligned. I tried moving the green bounding box the the program won't let me. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 12.39.38 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathswart85,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot here. In order to move the overlay box to your desired location, please make sure that the artboard "System -Audio Browser - Menu" is the same dimensions as the box inside. Please check this screenshot for reference.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you are suggesting. My artboards are the same size, the overlay artboard should fit exactly over the other one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to move the overlay target position by dragging the cross arrow icon in the middle of the box. But the target should not be positioned beyond the artbord like yours in the first place (you cannot move the target beyond the base artboard). Also, the default target position is the centre of the base artboard. Has the size of the artboard changed after creating the overlay? In any case I think there's something wrong with your file. May be you can start over with a new document and move the element across?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the size of the artboard to make it the same size, because it was not overlaying correctly the first time either. Is there a way to change the default target position to not be in the center of the target artboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way to change the default target position to not be in the center of the target artboard?

No, but you can move the target by dragging the cross arrows icon in the middle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines