• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5 installing problems

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have a slot on my mac desktop to install the cd. I downloaded the program and I keep getting this error when trying to install. Anyone know how I can get this installed? Thanks!install.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first off, what version of the Mac OS are you running? CS5 is really really old and may not run ever on some of the newer operating systems. Pretty sure it will not run at all on Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High Sierra. I know its old but I dont use it much and only do a few things on it so i dont need the newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install CS5 on High Sierra, however you must carefully study and follow the instructions as outlined here:

Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Report back if there are any issues.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where did you download that disc image from? If you still have the actual disc you first got it on, you might want to buy or borrow a USB drive you can use to do the install from. They are really cheap now. In the range of $20-$30 now days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines