Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't render complete sequence...but can as seperate clips

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I'm running Premiere 2019 on my imac(Mojave). Never had any problems before now, this error also happens in 2018.

I have x3 clips on a time line.

ROW 2 = Movie clip 1 (fade)                Movie clip 2(mp4)

ROW 1 =                            Colour Matt

When I try to render the entire sequence out to HAP, I get the 99code error when it reaches Movie clip 2.

When I render movie clip 1 on its own its fine. When I render just the colour matte its fine. When I render movie clip 2 on its own its also fine and all of this from the current sequence.

If I render the colour matte and one frame either side to this (so one frame of either clip) I get the code 99 error. I've recreated the project in 2018. I've encoded the mpg4's to .mov's, taken out the fade and same error.

It can't be the HAP codec as it renders the singular clips out fine, just not the entire sequence.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen recording of the process and issue?

What happens if you try rendering both videos without the colour matte? (delete it and export)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully this will explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another 35 of these to create and if I cant render the first out then....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your timeline at  00:01:23:22. That is where the exporter had an error exporting (twice).

Post a screen shot of that portion of the timeline.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meg,

I'm a little lost here. The time line is what you seen in the video, it only reaches 50sec (00:00:53)Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 16.12.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recreated the same project using the same files in after effects and it works fine but this isn't a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that HAP is not friends with empty tracks. Can you take a portion of that blue color matte, and insert it to cover the gap between the 2 videos?

Also, there might another issue, that the last few frames of the first video is corrupted, or the first few frames in the second one are corrupted. If the first method also results in an error, try the following:

Keep the work area the same as you showed us in the video, delete the first video and re-export. also try the same with deleting the second video.

Please record those steps and post the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the guidance of the error report:

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 6.20.37 AM.png

that was the reported location of the error. If you are confident there isn't a spurious frame or element there, then try creating a new, empty sequence and copy and paste the contents of your existing sequence into it and try exporting from there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I've re-encoded the movie clips to ProRes, opened up a new premiere project, imported the 2 clips and created a matte. placed all 3 on the time line and exported....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to have a problem with the second clip. can you place it on the timeline by itself, without trimming anything and without adding anything and try to export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christian,

Nope, no problems with any of the clips rendering out separately. The second clip I created this afternoon in AE. I've exported both clips out in multiple formats and the sequence always errors from Premiere. Singular clips fine, all together error. I've exported from AE via media encoder using HAP and it worked first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I've done differently over the past day is to upgrade my system to Mojave. As the clips are rendering out separately but not together from Premiere (but do in AE) then my guess is that there's something wrong with Premiere..

Driving me crazy....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check Cache folder location and scratch disk location. Make sure those are not on the main drive.

Try to export to a different location, preferably different drive.

If the problem persists, clear all cache files, preview files and trash the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines