0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 12:37 PM by dragonmagik

Tab navigator and swf loader issue

dragonmagik Level 1
      I have written two flex applications. Each of the applications contains a tab navigator control. The direct children of this tab navigator are canvases, sized to max.
      i.e.
      <mx:Canvas label="WhateverLabel" width="100%" height="100%">
      <!--whatever additional children here-->
      </mx:Canvas>

Everything works fine, the navigator, all its children and grandchildren Application does exaclty as it should ... untill I load it into another application using swf loader.

Our main application is a menu driven app that loads individual swf files based on user selection. When either one of these programs (using the tab navigator described above) is loaded, I get a White Bar across the top of the screen, sized as the Tab navigator width.

the white bar goes away as soon as the user interacts with any control, but it still is there on application load. Here is a picture of what I am speaking about.
      http://members.cox.net/dragon.magik/whitebar.jpg

You can see the menu atop the screen as the base application. You can then see the panel right beneath it, that is the main panel of the application i am having problems with. The white bar, as you see, is as wide as my tab navigator. The TN labels are positioned correctly, but I don't know why I am getting the white bar. I am having the exact same problem with tab navigators in two different applications I load into this one control panel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.