Unfortunately I can't... I'll try to reproduce the problem.
Recently I had the same error. Following is the code for analysis!
[Embed (Source="ggsales.xml", mimeType="application/octet-stream")]
public static const XMLFILE:Class;
public static const embededXML:XML = setConst();
private static function setConst():XML
var ba:ByteArray = new XMLFILE() as ByteArray;
return new XML(ba.readUTFBytes(ba.length));
private function init():void
MAIN01.iArray.myXML = embededXML;
The error appears in the text where it is bold.
I put file in the directory of the project, but nothing happens
I'm sorry for the stupid!
I ended up writing instead of Source or source.
After changing the font size was ok!