0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 2:32 AM by KitLegit

    loading variations between T1 and DSL

    KitLegit
      When I test my website using the simulate download I get different results for T1 and DSL. T1 loads the site perfectly, however DSL skips certain components.

      This is the site in question: www.meyerhoffer.com

      My client says that they experience this error after clearing their cache when using Safari, however upon refreshing the page the site works fine.

      My layers are structured with functions and actions on top. The movie is set to load bottom up. I've tried numerous adjustments to the layers as well as the code, however I have had no luck whatsoever. If anyone cares to take a moment to look at the flash source I will gladly provide it. Thank you.