Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Luminosité vidéo Ski

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

je suis débutant sur Première Pro et je l'utilise uniquement pour monter des vidéos très simple.

Problème : je souhaiterais monter des vidéos de skis que j'ai filmer avec ma caméra sportive (Kodak SP1), mais celle ci sature à cause de la luminosité et des reflets du soleil sur la neige. Du coup, on ne voit quasiment pas les aspérités de la piste et on a l'impression que je ski sur une surface plane, ce qui est très laid en vidéo.

Pensez vous qu'il est possible de régler la luminosité ou autres paramètres sur PPro et ainsi faire "apparaître" quelques détails ?

Merci à vous d'avance    

Timmy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timmy,

Get this fixed yet? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

nobody answered me, so, I didn't find a solution yet.

Timmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need to see a few frames ... preferably a screen-grab with both program monitor and say an un-clamped Waveform scope showing in the screen-grab. Drag/drop that image into your reply box.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Neil,

i don't understand what you wanted exactly because iI don't know all the technical word of Premiere in english, but below, you can see a caption.

Capture APP.jpg

As you can see, the floor is all white and we don't see any difference.

Thank you for helping me.

Regards

Timmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Color workspace and make sure the upper left pane is showing Lumetri scopes. That is the only way to know what your data is actually.

"Clamp" is a checkbox option at the bottom of the Scopes. Make sure it is not checked. Right click and get either/both RGB Parade or Waveform showing, uncheck any other scope for now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

I hope this is what you need.

Regards,

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Master clip effect is applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann

No effect apply

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I don't have effect for sure. Maybe I applied something not useful in my case.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the Lumetri effect and pull down the Exposure.

Not sure you will be able to fix this.

All white means no pixels, no information to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I tought, and I thing this is confirmed. I tried to modify the exposure, but this is not enough to have good rendering.

Do you think apply a black film on my camera can limited the too much light ?

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

White snow is very difficult to film. Very reflective and tends to low contrast. But to get the best read on what your pixels are doing ... please do what I asked to begin with, and uncheck that box in the bottom of the scopes panel next to the wrench. Then right-click in the scope, and select the Waveform type of YC, please.

The scopes will show both the video levels of 0-100 IRE/16-235 on the graticule scales, AND we'll be able to see what pixels are outside that (if any) ... and check for where the flat line of clipped whites actually sits.

That would be a final determination of what may or may not exist.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

you will find on the link below an example of my video. I hope all the details isn't gone with the export by Premiere.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5IsOvHmtu6qMzaTre7kerp48jmJav1w

Do what you want on this. It will be easier.

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below what you want, I think.

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That hard line at the top indicates that the white areas are completely blown, no recovery possible as there's no data.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Neil, thank you for all.

So, do you think apply a black film on my camera can limited the too much light ?

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably an ND ... neutral density filter  ... could help, especially if you are already at the lowest ISO setting and f-stop/aperture setting possible.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try this next time I will go to the mountain.

Thank's again. If I remember, I will put my result in this discussion.

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/R+Neil+Haugen  wrote

ISO setting and f-stop/aperture setting possible.

Neil

On an action cam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I don't remember if I can modify these settings on my camera, I have serious doubt about it.

I will check it this week end.

Quentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines