2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 1:37 PM by pipwax1

Tiling Images

pipwax1 Level 1
      I was in the process of completing this tutorial Tiling images I am not sure if I understand it completely. Can anyone help. The author says that he made three slices "lefttile.jpg, middletile.jpg, and righttile.jpg" I guess that this means that I should clone the images and rename them, and then complete the task?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Tiling Images
          Level 7
          From memory (it's been a while since I did Joey's excellent tutorial) but
          shouldn't you have already created those images and sliced them up on p7 of
          the tut?

Peter
          | http://www.adobe.com/devnet/fireworks/articles/layout_editing_13.html I am
          not
          | sure if I understand it completely. Can anyone help. The author says that
          he
          | made three slices "lefttile.jpg, middletile.jpg, and righttile.jpg" I
          guess
          | that this means that I should clone the images and rename them, and then
          | complete the task?
          |
          | Thanks
          |

• 2. Re: Tiling Images
            pipwax1 Level 1
            I think, what happen is that when I sliced up the images I did not name them. Therefore that have generic names. So what I think that I need to do is just click on the image and begin the clone process clone.