2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2008 7:38 AM by bbdg

CF Flash rendering

My cfflash from renders at 1 web address, but the same form does not render through a different web address. They are the exact same form, on the exact same website, you just get to it by 2 different web addresses. And there is a clock that keeps turning and it will not render the drop down menu. These two are the same exact page, I am on a shared server and host multiple sites. http://palladiummortgage.com/apply.cfm is the direct path to it.

Works at
      Does not work at

If anyone has had this issue, please tell me what you did to correct it.

• 1. Re: CF Flash rendering
          Well they both work for me, but this is usually a problem with cf and mapping the cfide scripts directory if I remember correctly. I have had this problem in the past but moving cfide/scripts to the directory usually seems to fix this problem, but like I said they are both working on my end now.
          • 2. Re: CF Flash rendering
            bbdg Level 1
            I have uploaded my cfid folder into that directory, but it does not work. I am on a shared hosting account, so I have no access to the administrator control panel. How do I map to the cfid without that control.

If you go to www.palladiummortgage.com/apply.cfm you will see what I mean. The little clock just keeps turning and the drop downs never become active.