• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing problems

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having many viewing problems with my exported project on my laptop. States it does not recognize file and it does not have the codec. Put on memory stick to see if it come out on my MAC and still it says can not read file. Changed to WMP to see if that works but nothing.  Can anyone help me out, only have 5 weekends to finish my wife's 50th bday video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't view the project, but have Pr export a file in say H.264.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had all those settings. I view the project in edit cube but is very choppy and skips a lot. If I need to do something else after I export, please let me know. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I right click file from folder and just gives me the option to send it prpro12, prpro13 or look for other app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do it that way.

Open Premiere Pro ... click in the Timeline panel (where your clips are on the sequence you've edited).

Hit Crtl/Cmd-M, and a dialog box will pop up, like the following ...

Where the top red line points ... "Format" ... try H.264 for now.

"Preset" ... try "Match Source - Adaptive High Bitrate"

For Output (file) name/location, click on the blue text above my red underline, which opens a Finder/Explorer window. Navigate to where you want the video file created on disc, and set the name as you wish. Then click "Export" at the bottom right corner of this dialog.

Your video file will be created under the name you set at the location you set.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will try, thank you. Will let you know in a few days since I cant work on it until Tuesday night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines