3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 7:51 AM by cxf02

Create Application From Database Issues?

cxf02 Level 1
      Has this feature been moved somewhere else? I can't seem to locate it in build 3.0.9.190133. I installed Eclipse 3.3, MyEclipse 6.0 and the latest FLEX plugin. If I should be seeing it, let me know and I will submit a bug report.

Thanks,
        • 1. Re: Create Application From Database Issues?
          Gheorghe Blanariu Adobe Employee
          Hi Curtis,

The workaround for your problem is to install the DTP yourself by going to Help -> Software Updates -> Find And Install -> Search for new features to install and selecting Data Tools. After the plugins are installed you should be able to see the Data Base Wizard.

Hope this solves your problem,

Gelu
          • 2. Re: Create Application From Database Issues?
            cxf02 Level 1
            Thanks Gheorghe, but the problem is that I have installed the plugin, not the full stack. Therefore I don't have the URL for that update. I'll see if I can find it after this, and if i do I'll post it. If you have it and want to beat me to it, please do!

Sincerely,
            • 3. Re: Create Application From Database Issues?
              cxf02 Level 1
              To continue this, I have spent the time to install the Full Stack of FLEX 3.0 and the feature is there. I have then installed Eclipse 3.3.1.1, then FLEX as a plugin and the feature shows up. The issue is with the order of installs when including MyEclipse. I'll start a new thread with MyEclipse install Information. Incidentally, I don't show a prebuilt update for a FLEX site in any of of the installs I have performed. Thanks for jogging my thoughts along on this subject!

Cheers,