• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought wrong image

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem, my client sent me a link to the image I should buy, I bought it and downloaded. It turned out that the link they sent me was copied from another image and they claim that it re-directs to the wrong image (that I bought).

The link was Beauty Woman Portrait with clean skin. Professional Makeup for Brunette. Beautiful Fashion Model Gir...

It was supposed to go to the image #198220168 but instead it leads to the image #195313233 that I bought.

So, in short, is there any way we can switch the images? Please help.

Ewa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Hi Ewa,

Sorry to hear that.

Since you have bought a wrong image I have added 1 image credit to your account so that you can use it against a different asset.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ewa,

There is no possibility to "return" or "switch" images, but I'm persuaded that the friendly Adobe staff (twaritar3263062​, Sheena Kaul​ or Beverley Gray​) will help you with an image credit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ewa,

Sorry to hear that.

Since you have bought a wrong image I have added 1 image credit to your account so that you can use it against a different asset.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just double clicked on a movie that was 4K and the payment went through . I only wanted HD. I bought the HD straight after. I will not use the 4K as it's too large for my needs. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started