Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to upload video of city view with visible logos

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i have some footage with city view, but there are many visible people and logos.

is there way to upload them for sale?

there is no way to get release from people and companies, whos logos are on buildings.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Hi Kvv515kvv

Once there are recognizable people, logos, trademark, business names, etc in your submissions you have to either use an editor to remove them, or produce releases. Otherwise you'd need to upload to a platform that accepts contribution for editorial purposes. One such platform is Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Images by Dreamstime .

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kvv515kvv

Once there are recognizable people, logos, trademark, business names, etc in your submissions you have to either use an editor to remove them, or produce releases. Otherwise you'd need to upload to a platform that accepts contribution for editorial purposes. One such platform is Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Images by Dreamstime .

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi JG

it is easy to remove logos in a single photo and get release for few people, but thousand time more difficult to make this for video clip.

i would say, thinking how much time you will spent to remove 20 logos in a 20 sec footage regarding income for this clip, it does not make sense even to start do it.

by the way, what are reasons, that adobe stock does not support contributions for editorial purpose like other platform?

thanks.

Vladimir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kvv

It is not that Adobe do not accept editorial contributions, but only by invitation. As per information in the link below, "For now, Adobe Stock's collections... editorial images are by invitation-only and represent a relatively small group of artists and agencies."

Contributing to Premium, 3D, and editorial collections at Adobe Stock

This might be because there is not as a great demand for editorial contributions and there is commercial.

I hope this answers your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see

Is there any special requirements to become a member of this relatively small group of artists and agencies?
Or this is like private club?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not abreast with that info. MatHayward would be in a better passion to provide the answer you seek.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now it's only Reuters and USA Today Sports. We are not accepting editorial submissions from individual contributors at this time.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok

i got it.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines