• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Icons and Controls

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2008 Jan 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Sync TOC and Print in the Nav Bar and Main panes, respectively, on the Toolbar tab of the WebHelp (v7) Skin Editor. However, they don't show up when I Generate Primary Layout and View Result. Can someone tell me why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2008 Jan 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harooki2

For starters, keep in mind that what you see in the editor reflects every conceivable option being enabled. What you actually get depends on your settings. So you probably need to step through the dialogs when generating.

See if the link below helps any.

Click here

Hopefully something here was helpful... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2008 Jan 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I have all those things checked in my Properties dialog; but I still don't see them in the finished product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

For the print icon to go missing, I really don't have an explanation. But the Sync TOC typically disappears if you have the option to Automatically Sync the TOC enabled. (this option is enabled by default until you specifically elect to change it)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
One thing that will affect this is your Sync TOC settings in your single source layout generation dialog. I think you have to have the "Synchronize Table of Contents" checkbox marked and "Manually" selected in the dropdown for the sync button to show in WebHelp--check those settings.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp