Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resolution problem after reopened and re render a project

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

i dont know why the Files Hello kitty cupid, new, sound are dublicate and without path.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if i understand your question, but it look like the Hello kitty cupid, new, sound is a composition so definitely there are no path for this composition.

composition is like a folder where you put you elements and it generated inside after effects. you can learn more about composition here After Effects composition basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am exploring after affects those days.

I dont understand why this file are dublicated? maybe i try to recompose trying to know the program. But when i render the resolution is not hd this sesond time. The first time everything was ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to check you composition settings go to composition/composition settings and see the resolution for the composition you try to render are sane as the render file you get, if it different that's mean you have something wrong with your render settings .

try to show us your composition settings to get better idea what happen also what is the resolution you get ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The resolution is 1920x1080 when you see the file specification, but with eye you see pixels. it is very bad resolution.

I think, the problem maybe is in this duplicated files, i dont understand whay they are duplicated. because they are the video file, so the problem is in the video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines