• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Skin and Can't get all the Nav's I want

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2008 Mar 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a test with the BlueVelet skin for a WebHelp US output I am building. When I preview the skin it shows me EMAIL, Previous, Previous and Next topic. etc. icons. When I build my WebHelp, I don't get them I only get Contents, Print, Email. I can't get the Previous and next topic icons to appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MEP45 and welcome to our community

See if This Link helps you to understand it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 7.0. My browse sequence is grayed out, I cannot select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Sorry, but I'm guessing you simply glazed over the meat of what I linked to. You have to have first defined a browse sequence using the Browse Sequence Editor. What you posted seems to imply that you are simply seeing the option in the WebHelp generation dialog to include the browse sequence once you create one.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Yes, I missed a portion of your text, but just went back and read it and wah-la, there they are!!! You are a valuable source of information.

Thanks,

Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I also have the same issue, but my browse file sequence option is disabled, in Robohelp 11, plz tell how can i enable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean the button the user clicks is disabled? If yes, have you looked at the link provided above? If not, what is disabled?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp