• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2008 Mar 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using this late last night. I have a total 6 slides. When I run a preview the first slide comes up and then moves automaticaly to the second slide. The second slide does not go anywhere until the only button on the slide is pressed (BACK). How do I keep the project on the first slide until the user clicks on one of the click boxes?
Remember I'm just starting!!
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 09, 2008 Mar 09, 2008
Thanks, that did the trick. I've been working on this thing since 6am and it is now almost 1 pm. I just can't stop working with the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2008 Mar 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syldania and welcome to our community

You asked: How do I keep the project on the first slide until the user clicks on one of the click boxes?

This would seem to imply you actually have Click Box objects on the first slide. If so, try just double-clicking any one of them. You should see a properties dialog. On that dialog you should find a tab labeled "Options". Click this tab and ensure the check box labeled "Pause project until user clicks" is checked.

If for some reason you don't actually have one or more Click Box objects, you may insert one at any time by clicking the Insert menu followed by Click Box.

Hopefully this was helpful... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2008 Mar 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that did the trick. I've been working on this thing since 6am and it is now almost 1 pm. I just can't stop working with the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2008 Mar 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
LOL I should have warned you. It's a VERY addictive application!

Have fun with it! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources