3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2008 11:47 AM by Captiv8r

Timing

Syldania
      Just started using this late last night. I have a total 6 slides. When I run a preview the first slide comes up and then moves automaticaly to the second slide. The second slide does not go anywhere until the only button on the slide is pressed (BACK). How do I keep the project on the first slide until the user clicks on one of the click boxes?
      Remember I'm just starting!!
        • 1. Re: Timing
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi Syldania and welcome to our community

You asked: How do I keep the project on the first slide until the user clicks on one of the click boxes?

This would seem to imply you actually have Click Box objects on the first slide. If so, try just double-clicking any one of them. You should see a properties dialog. On that dialog you should find a tab labeled "Options". Click this tab and ensure the check box labeled "Pause project until user clicks" is checked.

If for some reason you don't actually have one or more Click Box objects, you may insert one at any time by clicking the Insert menu followed by Click Box.

Hopefully this was helpful... Rick
          • 2. Re: Timing
            Syldania Level 1
            Thanks, that did the trick. I've been working on this thing since 6am and it is now almost 1 pm. I just can't stop working with the program.
            • 3. Re: Timing
              Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              LOL I should have warned you. It's a VERY addictive application!

Have fun with it! Rick