• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confusion in reports (dynamic colors)

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Analytics for the reporting of votes (e.g. go to work by bike) in diverse regions.

Due to the fact, that today, Adobe Analytics shows color according to the amount of votes, the reports are confusing to our users. "By bike" shows in orange in region A and in blue in region B (when "by car" got the most votes there).

Our users and I believe that charts should show reports that allow comparisons with the help of colors that you can attach to votes. (static color)

Today, Analytics defines colors in pie charts and in line charts in order of the amount of votes only.

I wonder if there are more people with demand for static colors in Adobe Analytics...

TOPICS
Reporting and analytics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This forum is for the Adobe Business Catalyst Product and its website Analytics sub forum rather than the Adobe Analytics product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines