• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to have effect keyframes copy together with a clip into new sequence?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm trying to do is copy sections from a previous edit into a new sequence. When I do this, none of the effects keyframes on any of the clips copy over together with the clips. I have to individually copy and paste attributes for each clip from the old sequence to the new.

Is there some preference that I don't have set correctly? Or any way to have keyframes copy over when copying and pasting?

many thanks

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Select clips in timeline, right click, Make sub-sequence.

That should copy everything over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select clips in timeline, right click, Make sub-sequence.

That should copy everything over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ann.  That does copy everything over.  Still trying to figure out the logic why they don't copy over with just copy + paste.  Creates an extra step in order to go in and adjust anything in the copied clips (opening the subsequence first).  But I've only recently switched to Premiere from FCP, so learning new routines.  Thx again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines