1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2019 7:18 PM by R Neil Haugen

2019 update crashing - this is ridiculous

calluma32475140 Level 1

After updating to the 13.0 versions of premiere i have had so many issues to the point where numerous crashes led to me having to get a new hard drive in my computer.

everything seems to be working ok but once i get about 40 minutes into editing my computer would crash, and now with a new hard drive just the software is crashing. my screen goes completely white for a little and then premiere just closes without saying anything, even after restarting the program.

it crashes especially easy when i am using dynamic link. I will do a slow mo in after effects and it will work out but as soon as i try to do a second slow mo, premiere crashes, but after effects doesnt!

i have tried literally everything and nothing seems to be working. Adobe please get your act together because i know alot of other people are dealing with similar issues

• 1. Re: 2019 update crashing - this is ridiculous
          R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is primarily a user-to-user forum ... and a number of people who hang here are rather experienced. The Product Support staff under Kevin Monahan do monitor and help here also of course. And occasionally some of the engineers are popping in now.

But the place to post official problems "to Adobe" is the bug/feature system, where everything you post goes both to the engineer's system and in collated form to the list of issues for upper managers to use. It's really the most effective place to complain to "Adobe".

Having this much trouble, please go post this on the bug/feature 'UserVoice' system so that your problems are 1) detailed to the engineers and 2) viewed by the managers who decide budgets.

If you would like to see if the participants here can help, post info on your system, media, and workflow. "We" might have an idea you haven't tried yet.

Neil

Adobe UserVoice Bug /Feature form: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro