• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Mac New Software why is everything broken!?!?!? Glitching out!!

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm running a brand new Imac I7 running 10.14.2

with the latest adobe suite with all the latest updates...

I've already reinstalled and even gone back versions and illustrator keeps glitching out on me (currently back to 2019 since the toolbar fix)...

all tabs become completely unresponsive after about an hour...

and shapes Im trying to select get thrown across the page and the corner rounding tool gets initiated constantly???

I've been and illustrator user since version 7 and the fact that adobe hasn't put out a decent running version since version 9 is completely unacceptable.

I need this to work... This is my job.... and i'm restarting 5 times a day.

Im also running 2 montitors and a wacom tablet if that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this. I would request if you can try the steps shared here: Improve Illustrator performance on macOS and let us know if that works.

If that does not work, please check how Illustrator works in the Root account (How to enable the root user on your Mac or change your root password - Apple Support ). If Illustrator works fine in Root account, then try these steps to correct permission errors: https://indd.adobe.com/view/d6f78247-7e41-4982-b380-68c0d465fd91.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines