• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition Compatible with Xenyx 1204 USB?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I want to know if I can connect a Xenyx 1204USB Audio Intedface to a Mac and/or PC so that I can record multiple channels into Adobe Audition.

i’ve looked on the internet and can’t seem to find anything that says you can other than a post asking a question about problems.

please help.

regards

Rich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very quick check on the Behringer site page for this mixer states the following:

Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface

IOW, the USB connection would seem to be stereo only.  The mixer does have "2 subgroups", apparently, but I don't think they can work as separate outputs within the USB stream.

So, the answer to your question as to whether this will allow multichannel recording to AA via the USB connection is, I fear, No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Emmrecs is correct. All mixers with USB connection at that price level only have basic 2 channel stereo send and return via USB. I'm afraid that you have to pay quite a bit more to get a mixer with multi channel capability. A basic multichannel USB interface may be cheaper depending how many channels you require to record at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ryclark  wrote

A basic multichannel USB interface may be cheaper depending how many channels you require to record at the same time.

Perhaps something like a Behringer UMC1820?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines