• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure: Tips & Pointers...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, its ya boy Chilly Winters back with another question....HOPE EVERYBODYS DOING GOOD!

(HERES A LITTLE BACKROUND...)

I recently bought a Wacom pad. I purchased the Intuos Pro (small). I like it. I use it mostly in Adobe Illustrator. I mostly draw cartoon characters and fonts. Mostly things for my Album work on songs that I release. I recently learned how to make a cool brush for my pen using the elipse tool. Where the stroke is thick in the middle but thin at the tips....But thats as basic as it gets. I try to play with the pressure settings but  I havent had much success in creating what my eye really wants to see.

Anybody out there have any TIPS or POINTERS on SETTING PEN PRESSURE? I would really appreciate any advice or anything anyone has to say about the way they set their pen pressure. Im looking for a really nice cartoon brush. Im also looking to create a nice brush for hair & any cool brush thats possible to make. Or any kind of Pressure setting that will help in this aspect. Any type of adice for my style of art, music and album work would really help me. Thank you so much!

Have a great day, Ya Boy,

CHILLY WINTERS

Edited: Instagram Removed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines