1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2008 3:01 PM by Newsgroup_User

Using Dreamweaver for CBTs

bsstaats
      I am new to this forum. So, apologies if I am breaking any rules. I use dreamweaver to build webpages. But, I want to use Dreamweaver to build quizes or exams and return the results to a file on the "c" drive. The students will not have access to the Internet and that is why the data needs to go to a local drive on the system. Can anyone recommend a tool that I can use with dreamweaver that will allow me to do this? We are attempting to move away from Authorware as it is cumbersome. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
        • 1. Re: Using Dreamweaver for CBTs
          Level 7
          When I was teaching (until about 5 years ago) I used to use Hot Potatoes
          http://www.hotpotatoes.info/questions.htm

It was a terrific resource and is probably even better now and may well fit
          your requirements. As to using Dreamweaver to do it, I'm not sure but worth
          a look.
          HTH

--
          Jo

"bsstaats" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gesss7$pt8$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am new to this forum. So, apologies if I am breaking any rules. I use
          > dreamweaver to build webpages. But, I want to use Dreamweaver to build
          > quizes
          > or exams and return the results to a file on the "c" drive. The students
          > will
          > not have access to the Internet and that is why the data needs to go to a
          > local
          > drive on the system. Can anyone recommend a tool that I can use with
          > dreamweaver that will allow me to do this? We are attempting to move away
          > from
          > Authorware as it is cumbersome. Any help/suggestions would be greatly
          > appreciated.
          >