• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configure Illustrator UI For Better Ease

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I’m still a bit of a newb when it comes to Illustrator.

My #1 Troubled issue is I grew up with Photoshop on and off all through my school days. But that was like 15 Years Ago I had started. With this in mind every time I open up Illustrator I’m always confine myself that it operates in the same as Photoshop. From the way you can use the Zoom Tool in Photoshop to “Right Click > Fit On Screen” where in Illustrator with the Zoom Tool it’s “Right Click > Numerous Options” when all you wann do it “Fit On Screen”. I get too how Illustrator has all the Hard Edge Lines for Vector Artwork. That’s one reason I enjoy it. But, I still get confused at times thinking I’m in Photoshop but yet I’m actually in Illustrato.

With this said. Is there any ways in which as a content creator can change the UI Settings in Illustrator to Operate  the same as in Photoshop? I’m just thinking of how much easier I personally would feel seeing the UI of Photoshop with Illustrator Object/Shapes and Styles combined. Even as another program in itself that’s a hybrid of the 2 would be aw too.

- PYRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am afraid, it would not be possible right now, however, you can definitely raise a feature request here: Adobe Illustrator Feedback. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Till then you can make shortcuts keys work the same as Photoshop: Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator

In case you need any help with default shortcuts, here is the link: Default keyboard shortcuts for Illustrator

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines