• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do my ID files keep converting to a "new" version each time I open them

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the Cloud version InDesign and accept all updates.

Each time I open every ID file for the past few days, it always says the file was created in a 'higher' version of ID and want to convert.  Even after I have saved the file post-conversion, it does the same thing again and again and again.

Also, all my text is now coloured BLUE in Normal mode, suggesting no fonts available which is incorrect (e.g. Arial, Times New Roman also coloured Blue).

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS:  I have turned off the Toggle Style Overrider to get rid of the blue color - so it is just the continual conversions that is the issue!  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daryl,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please save the file as IDML and let me know if it shows you the same error.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines