• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Parameter when Extracting files

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Acrobat X Standard and trying extract/separate a 131 page document into 131 individual pages.  The first page will extract but the rest result in a "Bad Parameter" code.    There are no tags or bookmarks. Does anyone know why this happens and if there a workaround for this issue?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a workaround:   Save file as .ps and re-open through the distiller and extract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was trying to extract several pages from the document and kept getting the "bad parameter" message. I made a copy of the file and ran accessibility on it because I did a search that said there may be a problem with the tags. After I ran accessibility and autotagged the document, I tried extracting again and it worked! I will have to see if I can figure out exactly what caused the problem, but retagging the document helped in this instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines