• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem bei der Ansicht im Entwicklermodus

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im Entwicklermodus von meinem Lightroom 6.14 wird das Bild nicht groß in der Mitte dargestellt. Ich kann das Bild aber bearbeiten und dies in der Navigatorvorschau sehen.

Weiß jemand vielleicht eine Lösung

Hier mal noch ein Bild

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/38267165+judtc  wrote

In the Developer mode of my Lightroom 6.14, the Image is not shown large in the Middle. But I can edit the Image and see it in the Navigator Preview.

This is probably caused by a defective monitor profile. Windows 10 is known to install low quality profiles from monitor manufacturers  when doing updates.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor). If this fixes the problem, you should ideally calibrate your monitor with a hardware calibrator.

Go to Control panel > Color management. Add the sRGB profile, then set it as default. Make sure Use my settings for this device is checked. Now restart Lightroom to make it aware of the new monitor profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines