• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer stalling

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9 times out of 10 (probably more) when I use warp stabilizer on a clip, short or long, it will start to analyse and get anywhere from 0% to 98% before freezing and refusing to go any further and finish the stabilization. If I try to cancel the process, Premiere stops responding and I have to force quit the program.

My computer is not incredible, but still pretty good and should not have a problem with this. It happens with time remapped and nested clips as well as non remapped. Other applied effects don't seem to make a difference as to when it happens. I'm at a loss.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is not incredible

That might be the issue. Post comp spec, OS,  Pr build and media used. Please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it meets all the suggested requirements (above minimum) that Adobe specifies for Premiere. I am only working with 1080p, both 30 and 60 fps. My computer is Intel Core i7-8700K, 16 GB RAM, 2TB HD and 125 SSD (both with free space), Windows 10. I tired the latest version and the previous version of Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2TB is for media? Is it a spinning drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes to both. I also tried putting the entire project onto the SSD and the same thing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version are you using?

Because I've got a similar problem after update to 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines