4 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2009 5:31 AM by Nadia-P

*OT* Free Web Hosting

TGuthrie
      Does anybody know a free web hosting company with good bandwidth. I understand the idea of it being free means that it probably isn't that great, but i'm just wondering.
        • 1. Re: *OT* Free Web Hosting
          Level 7

> Does anybody know a free web hosting company with good bandwidth. I
          > understand the idea of it being free means that it probably isn't that
          > great, but i'm just wondering.

Almost free:

bluehost.com

-Darrel

• 2. Re: *OT* Free Web Hosting
            Level 7
            On Thu 08 Jun 2006 12:40:05p, TGuthrie wrote in macromedia.dreamweaver:

> Does anybody know a free web hosting company with good bandwidth. I
            > understand the idea of it being free means that it probably isn't that
            > great, but i'm just wondering.

'Free' is generally worth what you pay for it. There's a lot of hosting
            available in the US$3-5 per month range, though.
            • 3. Re: *OT* Free Web Hosting
              article man Level 1

T35 hosting has free hosting for a limited amount of bandwidth I'd Imagine.

Alex Melen the owener of the Company Is my Friend and I think hes been doing a great job In still keeping T35 free.

well,theres also a paid alternative but you can go for the free one if you so desire.

I would however recommend you to go for a cheap package rather than a free one If you looking to host an Ecommerce website,If its a personal blog type of a website then the free alternative might work for you.

A lot of hosting companies are listed on this website :http://www.webhosting-10.com

you can check out reviews there.

• 4. Re: *OT* Free Web Hosting
                Nadia-P Level 5

Again - you are replying to a thread that was started in 2006.

Is that your site that you keep posting to - about the webhosting ??