1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2008 2:39 PM by enorton@adobe

    Need help fixing SQL Error

    bre358
      So, I finish a simple application to turn an XML Document into a SQL Lite table, however, every time I try to run it, I simply get an error message in the error log I set up: Error ID:3115 DetailsError #3115: SQL Error.

      Going over my code, I really have no idea on where I could be doing things wrong here, it could be something as simple as improper formatting, but the document I'm working to convert is huge, thus making the create table, and insert statement with just the number of columns (34!). I'm not exactly sure where to begin here, and since posting snippets would exceed the max size of the post I suppose I could ask for a point in the right direction. Right now I'm thinking something is not matching up right.