• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud for Teams and Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told over at the Adobe Stock forum to give posting here a try.

I'm an Adobe Stock Photos noob. As in super-Noob.

I'm managing a Creative Cloud for Teams account, and they have added a 10-asset per month subscription for Adobe Stock for one of the users.

Should other members of the Creative for Cloud for Teams be able to view previews of watermarked, unlicensed images that have been placed in Illustrator or InDesign documents?

This is the error others receive when they open a document. The second photo is what they get if they hit Replace.
Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.11.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 7.34.25 PM.png

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

I got to the bottom of this - by chance.

I manage several Adobe teams accounts through my own log-in.

I discovered that when I add override XML data to /Packages/Preferences/ in the web admin console, that changes for all teams accounts, not just the team I have engaged with the web admin console. When override XML is set, that override XML applies to all teams.

So this team's packages were deployed with the incorrect override XML files. As soon as I pushed out a correct AdobeUpdater.Overrides file

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the CC libraries where the Stock preview assets are stored being shared with the other team members?

Track and share assets with Adobe Stock for teams |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got to the bottom of this - by chance.

I manage several Adobe teams accounts through my own log-in.

I discovered that when I add override XML data to /Packages/Preferences/ in the web admin console, that changes for all teams accounts, not just the team I have engaged with the web admin console. When override XML is set, that override XML applies to all teams.

So this team's packages were deployed with the incorrect override XML files. As soon as I pushed out a correct AdobeUpdater.Overrides file the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

n la nubesita talvez puede ser con un clic ehacia arriba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines