Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The best laptop offered for Pr & Ae 2019

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I'm using Google Translate for a question.Excuse me if it was wrong.

There is more than a month left for me to find a laptop that has the best performance, Coordination and the best power for compilation with Premiere and beyond the effects of Full HD, especially for Premiere.
I studied all the sites in the world and a lot of articles, but I did not get any results because most sites with a promotional and sponsorship show that the laptop manufacturer had a laptop that misled me.
Now I said that it's better for Adobe Premiere designers and engineers, especially Premiere, and also for users and editors who are experienced in this field and can be sure that they can introduce me to a great laptop or laptop.
The laptops introduced on your behalf will have no negative feedback, such as locking the grip or crash while editing, because those laptops will take their exam and buy a servant with full confidence.
I can spend between 1,700 and 2,000 dollars

I collected this piece of money by making over 100 clips for different companies so I kindly ask you to confidently give me the laptops that have received quite positive feedback from the editors of Premier and After. Thanks for all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move to Hardware Forum​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please answer me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Dell XPS 15 9570 8BMZLQ2 will take some beating, at rather less than a 15 ich MacBook pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If going with a Dell XPS 9570, I'd opt for this one coming in at $2,700 (plus sales tax and shipping):

XPS 15 Inch 9570 High Performance 4K Laptop with InfinityEdge | Dell United States

While the Dell has a great display, I don't think is natively supports wide color P3.  If you're doing work for HDR video or wide color iOS development, that becomes an important consideration.  Also, I think that the Dell is one processor generation behind, but the performance difference is probably minimal.

It's certainly worth taking a look at.

That said, I've found that the two platforms that we stand a good chance of the Adobe team being aware of issues that invariably come up on are Apple and HP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The article offers a great review of the current batch of workstation level laptops:

The Best Mobile Workstations for 2019 | PCMag.com

Although, I'd go with either a maxed out 15-inch Apple MacBook Pro or maxed out HP ZBook Studio G5 Mobile Workstation.  If your budget allows for it, that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines