This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
usually this is caused by 1) a failure to initialize a variable or 2) a case mismatch. for example:
1): in a loop
speed++; // is ok in flash 6 without initializing speed but not in flash 7+
2): content_mc and content_MC are the same in flash 6 but not in flash 7+
Thank you, kglad! I'll keep combing it for those kinds of errors... that must be it, even though I haven't spotted it yet. ;)
You were right! It works now, even as posted above. I just remembered I had fixed an upper/lower case inconsistency just for neatness since I last tested, never thinking that would fix the problem! I just tested again and to my surprise, it works great. I guess neatness does count!!! Thanks again, kglad!
you're welcome, again.