• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access denied Pro DC using Adobe sign

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in chat with Adobe about this issue only to be told that he would escalate to Adobe sign--I'm not holding my breath for a call back from Adobe in the sky.  Please help.

I am using Acrobat Pro and when I try use fill & sign I get an error message and to try again (which repeats indef).  When I try to use send for signature, I get error message "access denied.  You do not have access to this service.  Please contact your IT admin to gain access."  I have been able to use fill & sign in the past as well as signature so I am not sure what is the issue.  Currently up-to-date.  I am running Acrobat DC (19.012.20034).  I have restarted app, rebooted, logged into doc cloud and tried that way with the same results, opened different pdf's with the same results, and now I am out of ideas. 

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It seems that you have recently changed the email address for your Adobe account.

This generally happens when you use an email address which is already registered for another Adobe Sign account. So when you changed the email address for the Adobe account, it got changed for the Adobe Acrobat. However, as there was already an Adobe Sign account under that email address, it was not updated for the current account linked with Acrobat.

In this case, you will need to first free your new email address from the other Adobe Sign account, then you will be used it for the Adobe Sign account linked to Acrobat.

I have sent you a private message with some details, please check your inbox.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as are many others. Can you please share the solution publicly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jakep,

I have checked your account with the email address you used to sign-in to the forums.

You account shows as active and seems to be working fine.

Let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in sending the documents for signature.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still have same issue as everyone else. You guys should really address this problem, its frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. I have tried a solution mentioned here (Sign out of Document Cloud and sign back in) but it has not been successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  Adobe sign worked yesterday, but not today.  I have no idea why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. I previously had a student account through Adobe. I graduated college and no longer wanted to use my school email for my Adobe login, so I updated to my preferred email address. I realize now this is what is causing my issue with Adobe Sign.

I tried to troubleshoot the issue and login to my Adobe Sign account with my old school email address, but it directed me to a page with the same error message that I was getting in Acrobat: "You do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access, or sign in with an Adobe ID." This confirms the issue is with my old email address, but I am not even able to login to remove access. Whenever I log in with my Adobe ID, my old email address is no where to be found for me to remove.

Please help! I use this for work and it is very time sensitive. I have been trying to resolve this for hours. It's ridiculous that I pay a fortune for the CC and I can't even access timely support/help when I have an issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as are many others. Can you please share the solution publicly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem of being denied access when I try send a document with ADOBE sign. Can you help me. No one is answering the phone during the Corona Virus.

John   972 670 5044 Dallas US

john@hamalenterprises.com   HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me too after I changed by primary email address.   I logged in to my Adobe account, changed the primary email address back to the original one.  Now Adobe Sign works.   No more access denied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue and urgently need to get agreements signed. Please help!

Acrobat Pro DC

"access denied.  You do not have access to this service.  Please contact your IT admin to gain access."  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to check my account also because I am having the same problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Im having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I am also having the same probelm. Please can you assist me with this.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. The issue is because you probably used the new email to sign an agreement. Regardless, this link will help with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having this same issue and all I've done in the past two weeks was add my password instead of just using gmail to login? help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to call in and they fixed it right away. --
Sue Kim
Principal Designer
Blake Riley Homes and Design

p: 949.751.9342
w: www.blakerileyhomes.com
IG: @blakerileyhomes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you help me out please. TY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support today, and they simply had me go to Adobe Document Cloud and sign out of my account, then sign back in. Now, I am able to access everything just fine.

Hope it helps everyone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem too. I have tried signing out and uninstalling. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. I tried resolving it via the chat for over an hour to no avail. I tried calling the support line and kept being put on hold then transferred, put on hold, transferred, put on hold, transferred, repeat for nearly 30 minutes. Every new person, I would explain that my Adobe Pro DC "Open Adobe Sign" button was opening the dashboard logged into a different account and that I was unable to log out or log back in. Then they'd put me on hold. I tried sending via Adobe Pro DC and even via the other account but it kept saying "You do not have access", "Invalid", etc. I too have restarted, rebooted, logged out, etc. Hopefully SOMETHING gets resolved. I have clients waiting on contracts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well. Same thing, just changed the email address. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here as well.  Changed my email address and it is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines