0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2008 4:29 AM by symfony

How to use Adobe Air

symfony
      Hi,

I have an online website with some features.

I need to develop air based desktop application by accessing some features of my online application.
      I wenth through the available tutorials and came across non application sandbox feature.

I installed Air SDK.
      I created a directory structure as follows

airdesktop
      css
      js
      remote
      images
      application.xml
      home.html

The css folder contains styles and images contains images and js folder contains js files.
      The remote folder contains
      one.html,2.html,3.html

Home.html contains iframe

<html>
      <head>
      <titleDesktop</title>
      <link href="css/styles.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
      <script src="js/AIRAliases.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
      <script src="js/AIRIntrospector.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
      <script src="js/AIRSourceViewer.js" type="text/javascript" ></script>
      <script src="js/prototype.js" type="text/javascript" ></script>
      <script type="text/javascript">
      var bridgeInterface = {};
      bridgeInterface.testProperty = "Bridge engaged";
      bridgeInterface.isLoggedIn = false;
      function setupBridge(){
      document.getElementById("sandbox").contentWindow.parentSandboxBridge=bridgeInterface;
      }
      bridgeInterface.navigate=function(){
      var url = "app:/remote/one.html";
      }
      </script>
      </head>
      <body>
      <iframe id="sandbox"
      src="one.html"
      documentRoot="app:/remote"
      sandboxRoot=" http://xyz.com"
      ondominitialize="setupBridge()" width="100%" height="100%" allowCrossDomaininXHR="true">
      </iframe>
      </body>
      </html>

So home.html contains iframe whose src is one.html.

one.html contains login related files. And in the onLoad of one.html i have to check whether user is logged in by checking parentSandbox variable isLoggedIn if loggedin i have to redirect to two.html if not display login screen(one.html).

If one.html displayed and user enters email id and password i have to submit to my online application which is in PHP and validate the user and get the return if success then set isLoggedIn to true and redirect to two.html.

two.html contains link to three.html and three.html contains link to say 4.html basically all are different forms when submitted i have to submit through ajax and get the result.

I have some confusion here.

Instead of using one.html, two.html,three.html,... can i directly access my online application pages using the iframe if yes how to my online application is in php.

If i use the above said directory structure how to implement the functionality like if user is logged in how to redirect
      i can use window.document.location.href='....' but what is the url for the is it of type app:/.... or else

Did anybody worked on this kinda application please guide me through this.

your help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks