Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import mp4 HEVC Videos

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought bought me yesterday a Adobe Premiere Pro license and I failed already importing a video which I recorded with my smartphone.

PC: Windows 10 Pro

Smartphone: Huawei P20 Pro

Video: HD / 60 FPS

VLC and Windows App plays the Video

Cyberlink Power Director is able to import the Video

I just see a green screen, but it plays the audio.

This is the codec

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try the following:

1) Quit Premiere, delete your Media Cache folders, then relaunch Premiere and import the clip again.

2) If that does not work, try setting your Renderer to Software Only (go to File menu > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only).

3) If that does not work, go to Premiere's Preferences > Media and uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration decoding (requires restart)". Quit Premiere, delete Media Cache folders, then relaunch Premiere Pro and import clip again.

4) If the clip still imports as green, would it be possible for you to supply us with some sample clips? This will be of great help with investigation.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines