I don't think "integration" is possible; perhaps "detente" is
the best to hope for. I'd run some tests with copies of your
project first, especially if multiple writers are involved. Also,
for a RoboHelp project, do not add the HHP, CPD, PSS, and LDB files
to source control.
The process for any source control product is this:
1) Your IT peeps assign licensed privileges to you.
2) You create a directory in source control that will map to
your project directory.
3) You add your source files to source control.
4) You check out files, edit them, and check them in.
5) When you add files in your project, add them in source
6) When you delete files in your project, you normally delete
them from source control first.
7) Generate your output to an entirely different directory
(not the default !SSL! directory under the project). Actually, I
recommend this whether using source control or not!