This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Look into task manager to see if you have 'director.exe' process hanging
there though Director application window is missing. If so - give here a
feedback. Perhaps I have the solution for you.
in the process tab i see the director.exe. the application tab shows only the name of the dialog box. "Die Lizenzierung für dieses Produkt funktioniert nicht mehr". in english ... the licensing for this product didn't work any more... please reinstall....
Oh - seems this is yet another issue but if feasible try the following:
1) Kill 'Director.exe' process in the taskbar
2) Go to Adobe Director folder and find the file called 'Iml32.dll'
3) Rename it to 'Iml32.dll_' (do not delete - just rename !!!)
4) Double click 'Director.exe' as normally when you want to start
5) You will see an error popup: "This application failed to start
because IML32.exe was not found...". Click 'OK' to close alert window.
6) Rename 'Iml32.dll_' back to 'Iml32.dll'
7) Try to start Director again by double-clicking 'Director.exe'
If you are lucky you will see it's window showing finally. Otherwise
sorry for bothering you!