• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Website Administrator?

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2009 Jan 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I've tried to search for something the past few days I received the lollowing (or a similar) error message:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Variable FTVAR_RESULTTYPE is undefined.

Resources:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648)
Remote Address 10.172.32.24
Referrer http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid=65&catid=449&entercat=y
Date/Time 14-Jan-09 11:33 AM

Has anyone else experienced the same problem with searches? How exactly does one contact the Website Administrator?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Adobe cookies. You might need to close and reopen the browser.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hopeful but that didn't work. Oddly, on the bright side I can search if I use the advanced search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a different browser or PC?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, but I've never had any previous problem searching from this browser or PC. I thought it might be something with the website and that others may be experiencing the same problem. Apparently this is not the case. As long as I can at least search using advanced I can live with it until I have a chance to check on a different PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp